If you're running a Shopify store, then you know how important it is to have a comprehensive app that can help you manage your business. That's why we're taking a look at the Vitals App Shopify, which is designed to help Shopify store owners with a variety of tasks.
In this review, we'll go over the features of the app, as well as our thoughts on its overall usefulness.
What Is Vitals App Shopify?
It can be difficult to maintain your Shopify store because you require many apps from various providers. Some of these programs don't work together, which might eventually lead to a 'disaster store' where the apps don't sync, giving the store's display an unprofessional and sluggish appearance.
Because of this, it's essential to possess a single dedicated app that combines the features of all other apps to assist your store.
For Shopify, there is an app called Vitals. Vitals App Shopify is a great tool for businesses of all sizes. However, it is especially well-suited for small and medium-sized businesses that may not have the resources to invest in a full-fledged business intelligence solution. Vitals App Shopify is affordable, easy to use, and provides valuable insights that can help businesses improve their performance.
Even though it is only one app, it contains more than 40 functions that you would generally find in an app. The Vitals App Shopify offers all of them at the cost of one, saving you the trouble of downloading and subscribing to other apps.
You must install the app into your Shopify store for it to function.
Why Do You Need This App?
If you are looking for an all-in-one app to help you run your Shopify business, then the Vitals App Shopify is a great option.
With Vitals, companies can quickly activate apps to increase credibility, gather leads, decrease cart abandonment, increase sales, and enhance customer satisfaction. Navigation is greatly facilitated by Vitals' straightforward and user-friendly design.
The Vitals' compatibility with virtually every well-liked Shopify theme is one of its best features. Even if you choose a custom design, their support staff will modify the application to make that work for you. It fits well with all of the Shopify store's themes.
All Shopify themes, including Minimal, Debutify, Brooklyn, Shoptimized, Themeforest, etc., are compatible with Vitals. Support for custom themes is added in one business day.
The Vitals App Shopify includes lots of apps that are all connected with one another, allowing for smooth content syncing across them. For instance, you may include product reviews here on the landing page while upselling.
All the apps might be conveniently arranged using Vitals on a single platform. The apps' compatibility with one another contributes to the system's simplicity of use. This enables you to offer your clients a frictionless purchasing experience and hence increase sales.
Overall, the Vitals App Shopify is a great option for businesses of all sizes. If you are looking for an all-in-one solution to help you run your Shopify business, then this app is definitely worth checking out.
What Are The Vitals App Shopify Main Features?
The Vitals App Shopify is a comprehensive app that offers a wide range of features for your business. Some of the main features include:
- Import as many product evaluations as you want from Yotpo, Loox, Stamped, or AliExpress;
- Following order delivery, send an email asking for photo evaluations;
- Display a widget with product reviews on the collection, product, and home pages;
- Customers are upsold and cross-sold products at the checkout;
- Use the product bundle creator to get rid of sluggish inventory;
- Offer quantity breaks and volume discounts with tiered pricing;
- Pre-order items that are currently out of stock;
- To enhance conversions, utilize sticky Add to Cart buttons;
- Create FOMO with a Countdown Timer and Stock Scarcity;
- Add the Cart Reserved Timer to motivate customers to check out more quickly;
- Similar to Amazon's "Frequently bought together," displays recently seen and related products;
- Watch real-time visitor sessions instead of heatmaps;
- Utilize Facebook Messenger to offer real-time customer service;
- Assist clients in contacting you via SMS, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc.;
- Automatic currency conversion to 160+ local currency;
- Using their geolocation, reroute visitors to your store's local version;
- Obtain email addresses from customers who visit the store, then sell them;
- Utilize pop-ups, announcement bars, or the spinner to gather email addresses for coupons;
- Several Facebook Pixels can be installed without a developer;
- Tag products and display them in your store on your Instagram feed;
- Show popups of recent sales by utilizing Recent Sales Notifications;
- Show Trust Seals & Badges: Free Shipping, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee;
- With accelerated checkouts, customers can check out more quickly by skipping the cart;
- Show the favicon's item count for the cart;
- Display messages on inactive tabs like "Psst! You forgot your hoodie!";
- Auto-adding ALT tags on your photographs will help your SEO;
- Write keyword-rich content using the Product Description Tabs.
The Installation Process And Features Available
Step 1: Install the app, by clicking on the Install App button.
Step 2: Check out the Visitors Replays and Sticky Add to Cart. Enable them by clicking on Enable button.
Step 3: In Essentials, you can also see the Recently Viewed and the Related Products.
Step 4: Also, you can enable the Pre-Orders feature.
Step 5: From the Most Popular, you can enable the Product Reviews and the Trust Seals and Badges.
Step 6: There you have the Payment Logos available as well as Currency Converter.
Step 7: The last features from the Most Popular tab are the Cart Reserved Timer and Recent Sales Notifications.
Step 8: There you have the Upselling and Cross-selling features, including the Product Bundles and the Volume Discounts.
Step 9: The Buy X Get Y and Goal features are also available in Vitals.
Step 10: The last option available in Upselling and Cross-selling is the Gift feature.
Step 11: Choose Push Marketing and Email Marketing from the Marketing tab.
Step 12: Also, there you have the Facebook Pixels option.
Step 13: Lastly, you can Enable the Recent Sales Notifications.
Vitals App Shopify - Pros And Cons
The Vitals App Shopify is a comprehensive app that can help businesses keep track of their vital statistics. It has a wide range of features that can be very useful for businesses of all sizes. However, there are also some potential drawbacks to using this app.
- Packed with a ton of features that will increase sales;
- Stop installing numerous apps that use up your store's resources;
- By using Cloudflare caching, you can easily speed up the loading of your website;
- Endless potential for cross- and up-selling;
- Money-back guarantee of 30 days;
- Impressive customer support.
- Analytics are fundamental and have great room for improvement.
What Is The Vitals App Shopify Rating On Shopify?
When it comes to ratings, the incredible 3966 reviews give the Vitals App Shopify a flawless 5.0 out of 5. The app's flawless 5-star rating speaks for itself, but users laud it for its features, simplicity, and faster performance.
In order to understand why this app deserves a 5-star rating out of 5, let's dive into the latest reviews obtained on Shopify:
|5-star rating||'Probably the best app on Shopify. Very valuable for money as I can save on so many individual apps with a single function. The support is also really fast and prompt, and they go the extra mile. Highly recommended'|
|5-star rating||'Amazing app & efficient customer service! We've been using Vitals for a while now and it's super easy to use plus it includes so many apps. If you have any issues, the customer service is fast and efficient. I highly recommend it!'|
|5-star rating||'John Seth was super effective and professional, solving my complex problem asap. You guys at Vitals have the best support team I have ever seen in the Saas space (have been doing eCommerce for 2 years). Keep it up please, we need more like you !'|
|5-star rating||'Great app to be used for your website, it looks like it can do much when you check outside but when you go deep it is amazing can replace many apps, also the support was really amazing, fast and reliable they can solve any issue you face and provide support regarding anything you ask.'|
|5-star rating||'The app is past convenient, it is a must. It gathers all the apps you need and more! It helps you save money and time. The client support team is elite too. An employee called John Seth not only helped me out with my query, he even suggested some improvements to make in my store. He was spot on and super polite. 10/10'|
To be quite honest, the bad reviews are out of date, therefore we didn't post them because we think the issues that various customers had earlier could have been fixed by this point.
About Vitals App Shopify Support
A good selection of customer assistance solutions is provided by Vitals. You can browse a variety of items in its extensive knowledge base.
Additionally, they offer live chat as well as email assistance that is available around the clock to help you with any app-related problems.
How Much Is Vitals Shopify?
The first 30 days of using the app are free, after which your subscription service will begin. With such a 30-day money-back assurance and a single pricing base of just $29.99/month, the Vitals app is quite affordable. Sincerely, 30 days ought to be sufficient to examine all the features provided. You have unrestricted access to the whole feature list and all of its functionalities.
Simply install the software once to appreciate getting rid of complicated upgrades that waste your valuable time. To send more automatic review requests and capture more visitor replays, you must purchase add-ons.
A unique application that makes everything simple and accessible is called Vitals App. Since everything is already in the app, you no longer need to seek the finest apps in a particular category. You don't even need to run tests or install numerous programs at various intervals. Installing just one app will give you access to all of its capabilities straight immediately.
Therefore, instead of choosing between so many different apps, choose Vitals if you're looking for numerous conversion optimization applications to increase sales for your store. You'll save money and have a better user experience as a result.
The business provides a 30-day, risk-free trial. You can test all of the Vitals App system's apps during this time. You can easily end the trial term and delete the program if you don't like it.